Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Google groups

On Aug 10, 8:54*pm, Frank wrote:
On 8/10/2011 8:19 PM, Home Guy wrote:

Frank wrote:

You don't HAVE to add any new programs. Your operating system
CAME with a newsreader! All you've got to do is use it.

IE8?

No you moron.

Outlook Express.

I think they decoupled OE from IE and went to windows mail
in Vista. I'm using IE8 on XP pro on the business machine.

XP had Outlook Express.

So again - what's your excuse for not using it?

Not set up on company machine but there is a folder with it there but it
will not set up.

I did find it on remote desktop and it could be set up there but I only
log in there when I have work to do there which is not that often so why
bother? *Besides OS and computer upgrades are imminent. This is not as
big a deal as you're trying to make it.

OE is a Windows component. You should be able to enable it under set
programs access and defaultsMicrosoft Windows