Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_2_] Steve W.[_2_] is offline

Default Commercial Driver's License (CDL)

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:28:36 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Both passenger and Haz-mat require background checks, and fingerprints.
If you do one you may as well do both. Gives you the option of buses and
such if you want a part time job.

No! No passengers! runs screaming Give me a nice big vacuum truck and
let me clean sewers...

"say Mister...whats it like to drive a suck truck?"

They are now making fire tankers using the same systems. VERY IMPRESSIVE
to see those in operation.
Our main tanker holds 2000 gallons, with the onboard pump from start to
finish it takes about 12 minutes to fill it.
The Water Master we looked at will fill a 3500 gallon tank start to
finish in under 7!

It also has a BIG advantage with lifting the water. most conventional
pumps can only lift water vertical about 15 feet before they run out of
vacuum. The WM rig can lift 28 feet vertical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkz2mTN7jE4

FireoVac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp9vDUT_96o
crappy music though...