Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Commercial Driver's License (CDL)

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:28:17 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:29:57 -0500, "Pete C."

On 2011-08-11, Steve W. wrote:

I hold an A & M with haz-mat, wrecker, Doubles/triples, metal coil and
tanker and had the passenger endorsement until last year (drove school
buses for a while)

What is so special about driving with metal coils?

A bit trickier securing the load, and nasty things happening if one gets
free. I believe they actually dropped that as a separate endorsement.

Sorta like Gunner's spare tire episode, ON STEROIDS, huh? titter

No..fortunately. My spare tire didnt break open and lay loops and lines
of pretty much razor sharp steel over hills and dales for other vehicles
to slam into..cutting off roofs, tires, fenders...and then there are
those riding motorcycles.......think of it as...really big ginzu knives
against bikers.......

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.