Morris Dovey

Default gloat gloat gloat (sort of)

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , J
T wrote:

Don' need no steenkin' plans. This should be all you need,
plus a big belt, to go around a drive wheel. No prob.
http://www.americanartifacts.com/smma/dragsaw/ds27.gif

That looks like Gramps' tractor.

But there's not much room for an outfeed table...

Don't need no steenking outfeed (or infeed) table. One man on
each side - a third man feeds 'em wood. Swing the wood into the
blade: Zinng! Pitch the piece(s). Repeat.

Two of my neighbors and I put up seven cords of wood between
breakfast and supper with a similar rig (30" blade on an Allis
25) a few years back. Important to keep attention focused on the
job at hand!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA