Silvan

Default gloat gloat gloat (sort of)

Dave Balderstone wrote:

Hey, congrats. I was gonna buy me a real saw last month until the car
ate $500 of the $1000 in the budget. Probably just as well, 'cause last

I know how it goes. That's why I bought the saw immediately, in spite of
all the flak I'm taking from relatives for being financially irresponsible.

If I had waited, I'd have found some other compelling reason to spend the
money.

Unless JOAT can provide a free plan to turn a Nissan Sentra into a
cabinet saw?

You have plenty of motor for any kind of blade you want to spin, and it
already has a pulley on the end of the crankshaft. How hard could it
be?

I'm really tired of my Skil 3400... but the little POS doesn't owe me
anything, it's paid for itself.

Mine too, definitely. Best $50 I ever spent without a doubt, but I'm glad I
don't have to use it anymore.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/