Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Cable Lube

Existential Angst wrote:

(...)

The key to this "pressurized" cable lube system is that adapter.
It accepts the li'l red spray tube, you see on WD-40 et al, which are
presumably standardized.
If so, you could take a variety of lubricants, like mebbe the various LPS's,
and squirt them in as well.

In principle, it dudn't matter how you do it, but this system is VERY fast,
perty easy.

Are these red spray tubes standardized??

I save nozzles and spray tubes after I empty a can
of anything. The tubes appear to be standardized
because I've been able to grab any random one out
of my stash to replace one that has launched itself
under the workbench.

I shall keep my eye on this thread to see if someone
can recommend the Best Cable Lube adapter.

--Winston