Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Lots homes in London UK will need to be repaired as the country turns into a ****-hole

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 22:40:01 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 20:48:11 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

You only get a job here if you're an illegal immigrant. Heh Heh.

OK, I'll travel in the cargo hold along with the duct tape. Thanks for
the tip!

You need to destroy all your documents and claim to come from Iraq to be
sure of getting in! :-)

You live in a strange land. Police don't use water cannons, tear gas
or tasers as I can see. Not sure they even have batons.

Rumor is police are now considering rubber bullets on the riot crowds.
That confuses me, since police don't have guns.

Holding cell housing capacity has maxed out.

We have all these things. Considered as last resort.

Non-Lethal weapons are a first resort. All of the above should be
issued. But.... knowing you guys -- ya'll will tickle them too death.

Time to get them out I think.

I think you will have the same in the US shortly.
People over there are watching this..

Shake your magic eight ball. Many here know what a riot is.