Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Cable Lube

"Existential Angst" wrote in message
I'm looking for products like these:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cable...8&aqi=g10&aql=

If that doesn't work, just google cable lube.

Iny idea of good products, good value, stuff to avoid, sources? I'll need
that little "injector clamp", not just the spray can.

Oh, I used to have this stuff when I had motorcycles, but it should come in
handy for lawnmower cables, bikes, etc.
Have never seen it locally -- mebbe in cycle shops, but haven't been in one
in years.
And guys that I know who cycle etc don't seem to know about this type of
product.

The system with that injector clamp works REALLY well, you can get lubricant
at the other end of a long cable in *seconds*, which makes an unbelievable
difference in action.

--
EA

--