Posted to alt.home.repair
Edge[_2_] Edge[_2_] is offline

Default Stove Burner Ignitors DCS/Bosch

I have a DCS stove that uses electronic ignitors for its top burners.
I wanted to replace a a rusted out mounting clip for an ignitor but
found that DCS wanted $32 for a bag of ten. Looking around I found
what appeared to be the same mounting clip for about a dollar a piece
but listed as a Bosch OEM part. Looking further, the Bosch ignitor
looked the same as my DCS part - it's dimensionally the same, the
mount to the burner base is the same, the connector is the same. It
also sells for about $8 versus $24. The part can be seen at:

http://www.appliancezone.com/ShowProduct.aspx?ID=16933

I tried to get some specs on its electrical properties to see if it
was compatible with DCS ignitors but couldn't find any. Anyone have
any information on finding these specs?