Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
m II m II is offline

Default How to sour milk

You paint a fuzzy picture with that statement.

All provinces, except Quebec are bilingual, in that students have had French
shoved up their asses for the last 50 years. French is provided in any
official service or document and on our cereal boxes.

Quebec is the only unilingual province, being French only. English signs are
"illegal", there.
Our territories support about 7 other native languages, officially.

"Mike Spencer" wrote in message
New Brunswick is the only officially bi-lingual province in
Canada. I'm sure there's some friction there but I haven't been there
enough to know about it.

--
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada