Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R.[_4_] Jeff R.[_4_] is offline

Default R.C.M.

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
snip-

Define "cool, west coast sound" for me, 'Arry.

The likes of Dave Brubeck, for one. He was from California and played all
over the west coast, including many performances in Utah, where I saw him
numerous times.

Yes! Yes! Yes!
A personal favourite as well, though, sadly, never in person.

I understand that he was so sick and tired of playing "Take 5" at every live
show the Quartet, that he produced and played a sardonic much-faster up
tempo version of it, just to get it out of the way quickly. Don't know if
he called it "Take 2½" but he should've.

My set of "Time Signatures" is well-worn, if CDs wear.

--
Jeff R.