Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Spencer Mike Spencer is offline

Default How to sour milk

Rich Grise wrote:

I've never seen live okra (gumbo), but I do know that zucchini will
take over a garden like weeds; that's probably why it's so
cheap. ;-)

This is a rural area and lots of people have vegetable gardens. Old
timers may only plant beans, cabbage and potatoes but younger folx and
new-comers always plant some zuchini because, you know, even if you're
a poor gardener you can see *something* flourish. So:

Q: Why should you always lock your car when you're in town?

A: Because if you don't it will be full of zucchini when you come back
to it.

--
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada