Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Pool Vacuum Hose Question

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:27:54 -0700 (PDT), Lee wrote:

If this question should be on a different group, please let me know; I
don't want to create clutter here.

We have a Hayward Pool-Vac Ultra that is powered through about 35 feet
of 1 1/2 inch (sectional) hose. The hose frequently gets twisted into
loops that keep the vacuum from cleaning all of the pool. We have
replaced the gear-box and most of the other parts, but that didn't
help. What we think would help is some kind of a swivel joint that
could be placed between sections of the hose, but we have not been
able to find any such coupling. Do any of you know of something like
this, or do any of you have any other suggestions on what we can do to
eliminate this hose looping?

'Sorry if this question is off-topic; I just don't know where else to
ask.

Lee

People answered you last week. Is your Google broken or what?