Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default How to sour milk

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:14:30 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Back in about 1981, I had a college professor who smoked, as
he taught class. He'd look in trash can, get an empty pop
can, and put his still-lit butts in there. I had plans to
put a bit of gunpowder or saltpeter mix in a can, and leave
it for him. He'd put a still-lit butt in there, and have a
cloud of smoke for his troubles.

In the early 1920's, my mother worked as a commercial artist doing
advertising posters for a major drug company. The executive in charge
of the art department was a pipe smoker who enjoyed a particularly
foul smelling blend of tobacco. Mother and a couple other artists
saved up a supply of the shredded latex from their Art Gum erasers,
and, when the opportunity presented itself, mixed it into his tobacco
supply. When the pipe smoker complained to his fellow managers, they
ganged together in support of the artists and he agreed to keep his
pipe out of the art studio.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada