Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Statistics for week ending 20110808

Generally, the participants in this category *would be* actual contributors
to RCM, with the exception of copy/pasters.. although the polling software
doesn't distinguish between on-topic or off-topic.

"Original Text" means the amount of new text a poster includes/composes in
their reply, which wasn't stated previously and just included by a
newsreader's quoting/software methods of including previous text, added to a
poster's reply.

So when many of the posters here include days of previous posts in their
replies, because they're too busy to trim posts, and their reply is
something short, such as: you're an asshole, then their original text is
limited to: you're an asshole.. although it may include long off-topic
bull**** included in a signature.

Most of the genuine contributors here will typically have more to say
regarding on-topic metalworking practices and methods, so they often go to
the effort of composing paragraphs of details to explain their
thoughts/methods on the subject(s).

Most of the non-contributors who usually post much more frequently than the
actual contributors of RCM.. will primarily post ranting hateful, prejudiced
and fanatical views of themselves or others (copy/paste), and have very
little to contribute that would be considered on-topic.

--
WB

"Steve B" wrote in message
Okay, I will use my One Dumb Question A Month coupon ...........

can someone explain what this means?

TIA

Steve

Top 20 responders by original text ( 5 posts)