Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
James Waldby[_3_] James Waldby[_3_] is offline

Default Statistics for week ending 20110808

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 09:15:48 -0700, Steve B wrote:

Okay, I will use my One Dumb Question A Month coupon ...........
can someone explain what this means?

Top 20 responders by original text ( 5 posts)

That section lists handles of 20 persons who have made more than
5 posts, in descending order by percentage of new text in messages.
Each line of text is treated as quoted or original. The displayed
ratios are number of original characters over total number of
characters, as seen at line 550 in a newstats script as seen at
end of http://homepage.ntlworld.com/garryknight/linux/perl.html.

--
jiw