Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default How to sour milk

Mike Spencer wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:

Q: What's the difference between zucchini and snot?

A: You can eat snot.

Ah! You've had zucchini cooked using the Evil Stepmother Recipe for
Broccoli.

Boil broccoli (or any not-fatally-toxic organic material) for an
hour or as needed until pulpy.

Let cool to room temp.

Compel someone to eat it.

Blee!

I learned on edjamacaishunal teevee that a distaste for broccoli is
actually genetic - broccoli has some chemical or amino acid or something
that's evilly repulsively bitter to _some_ people: the ones with this
one certain gene. The rest of us love broccoli, cauliflower, and most
other veggies. (Albeit, I've never liked carrots, cooked or raw, but
I could eat them if I was hungry enough.)

So don't feel bad if you can't stand broccoli - blame genetics! :-)

As a matter of fact, just yesterday I bought a sprig of broccoli and
I'm planning on steaming (or microwaving) it for dinner tonight! :-)

But seriously, your recipe sounds like it would work on compost!
100% Fiber!!! ;-D

Cheers!
Rich