Swingman

Default gloat gloat gloat (sort of)

"Silvan" wrote in message

So I got the $579.99 saw for $405. Instead of stamped sheet metal, I got
cast iron (waffle, yes, but still cast iron), a wider overall table, and
all the trivial little minor upgrades, and I only went $5 over budget.

snip

Thanks for listening to me babble. I know a lot of you out there would
never buy a Crapsman anything in a thousand years, and that this is a

sorry
excuse for a gloat, but I'm still grinning from ear to ear. This is a

NICE
saw to me!

Congratulations! It's not the tool, it's the desire in the user. I have a
friend who's a renown acoustic guitarist. In his hands a Silvertone sounds
like a pre-war Martin... you've got it!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/13/04