Dave Balderstone

Default gloat gloat gloat (sort of)

Hey, congrats. I was gonna buy me a real saw last month until the car
ate $500 of the $1000 in the budget. Probably just as well, 'cause last
week it blew an axle and I replaced a flaky bearing at the same time,
for another $660 counting tow bills. (Canuck Bucks, but with the way
the greenback has slid lately we're almost talking real dough!)

I was gonna go for the Delta, the General Int, or the House of Tools
clone (Canwood), but I may now look at the Crapsman again, especially
when they come on sale (really, the only time to buy from Sears) and if
they have one of their "zero percent" financing deals (with the
up-front charge, it works out to about 2 - 2.5%).

Unless JOAT can provide a free plan to turn a Nissan Sentra into a
cabinet saw?

I'm really tired of my Skil 3400... but the little POS doesn't owe me
anything, it's paid for itself.

djb

--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?