Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Identify RS Components Integrated Circuit

"Ardamerr"

I am trying to identify this chip by RS - It has their part number
(307-070) but it does not appear in their catalogue or on their web
site and they cannot tell me what it is! The part no. is clear and
that it is actually an RS device is also evident by their logo... Has
anyone an old catalogue, perhaps from about 1990 or can anyone tell me
what this device is? Any help would be much appreciated...

** Google tells me it is a frequency to voltage converter.

Just search on " RS 307-070 "

If you describe the pack, that might narrow it right down.

...... Phil