Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Identify RS Components Integrated Circuit

I am trying to identify this chip by RS - It has their part number
(307-070) but it does not appear in their catalogue or on their web
site and they cannot tell me what it is! The part no. is clear and
that it is actually an RS device is also evident by their logo... Has
anyone an old catalogue, perhaps from about 1990 or can anyone tell me
what this device is? Any help would be much appreciated...
Thanks... Richard.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Ardamerr"

I am trying to identify this chip by RS - It has their part number
(307-070) but it does not appear in their catalogue or on their web
site and they cannot tell me what it is! The part no. is clear and
that it is actually an RS device is also evident by their logo... Has
anyone an old catalogue, perhaps from about 1990 or can anyone tell me
what this device is? Any help would be much appreciated...

** Google tells me it is a frequency to voltage converter.

Just search on " RS 307-070 "

If you describe the pack, that might narrow it right down.

...... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 01:17:45 -0700 (PDT), Ardamerr
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I am trying to identify this chip by RS - It has their part number
(307-070) but it does not appear in their catalogue or on their web
site and they cannot tell me what it is!

My 1990 RS catalogue tells me that it's a TSC9400CJ V to F or F to V
converter by Teledyne Semiconductor. It operates over the range from
10Hz to 100kHz. I have the pinout and some minor specs, but that's it.

I can scan the catalogue page if you need it.

Similar parts are TSC9401CJ and TSC9402CJ, the difference being in
tempco and linearity.

Page 10 of the Computer Journal / Issue #28 has an A/D converter
circuit built around this chip:
http://www.kiblerelectronics.com/tcj/archive/tcj_28.pdf

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 20:35:20 +1000, Franc Zabkar
put finger to keyboard and composed:

My 1990 RS catalogue tells me that it's a TSC9400CJ ...

Datasheet for TC9400/TC9401/TC9402:
http://docs-europe.electrocomponents...6b8002b6d8.pdf

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ardamerr wrote in message
I am trying to identify this chip by RS - It has their part number
(307-070) but it does not appear in their catalogue or on their web
site and they cannot tell me what it is! The part no. is clear and
that it is actually an RS device is also evident by their logo... Has
anyone an old catalogue, perhaps from about 1990 or can anyone tell me
what this device is? Any help would be much appreciated...
Thanks... Richard.

9400CJ , datasheet number 3021
While at it , anyone know of a browsable Radio Spares catalogue out there
for the 50s / 60s or 70 s ?
Googling " 1963 radio spares catalogue" and similar got nowhere

I cannot find my bookmark of the 1950s USA component catalogues that someone
scanned in and placed out there, can anyone point me to the name at least of
the company

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

N_Cook wrote in message
Ardamerr wrote in message
[...]

For the last bookmark was there , I thought it was something other than
radio shark/ Tandy

http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/ca...directory.html

Identify this components please. Joe McElvenney Electronics Repair 5 December 25th 08 09:05 PM
How identify small components [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 April 10th 05 02:00 PM
INTEGRATED CIRCUIT WANTED Electronics Repair 0 April 7th 05 11:04 AM
Integrated Circuit CJ Electronics 2 January 31st 05 04:36 PM
How to identify SMT components Tom Electronics Repair 0 August 27th 04 02:08 AM