Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeff Urban Jeff Urban is offline

Default Barco IQ Pro G500

Actually I am more interested in the other parts. Lamps, who knows. I
would probably just sell all four for a hundred bucks. But there are
other parts in there. Maybe compatible LCD chips or something. The
problem is I don't need these all apart on the bench or table figuring
out who knows what. I can't seem to get a print or anything on them,
except for promotional crap. The question is, looking at all this
promotion, how could they be totally worthless in such a short time ?

There has got to be something worth something in there other than
light bulbs. Hell those I could sell as grow lights or something. But
what of the rest of it ?