Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_6_] Meat Plow[_6_] is offline

Default best TV Monitor? 2nd attempt

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 07:53:56 -0700, Robert Macy wrote:

maybe the google 'window' is broken again, but didn't see my first
posting

what is the best ( less than $1,000) TV HD Monitor?

want value, great color, and low maintenance, which monitor meets this
criteria?

What size? My first choice would be Samsung. They make the display panels
for many other brands.

Also depends on what other functions you want. Built in Netflix or other
streaming TCP capabilities. You don't give enough specifics.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse