Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Circular saw recommendations?

Swingman wrote in
:

I've also made thousands of cuts with one, all with trepidation.

Irrational it is ... nonetheless, I have an uncanny sense of impending
danger - I learned not to argue with it.

It's why I'm still here.

I've only made a few dozen cuts with one, but it seems to me that the
one place the RAS would be better than any other tool is crosscut dados.
Crosscutting on the table saw tends to be a bit of an adventure,
especially if table width is limited. (Things may be different if I had
a sled. Just haven't needed one bad enough to make one.)

I haven't touched a RAS since high school.

Puckdropper