Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_3_] Robatoy[_3_] is offline

Default A Prognostication

In article ,
Swingman wrote:

On 8/2/2011 8:27 PM, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 11:34:42 -0500, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:
Read that as: "I have a Domino, he does notgloat,gloat!"g
Ackshully ... I have three Festool sanders, a TS75, and a CT22E, all
with tails. For at total of four and 32/32nd tailed Festools (that's
five for you, Leon) ;).

Lets see here,,, I have a Rotex, the rectangle 400 Finish Sander, TS75,
Domino, and CT22. That's 5. I musta been thinking about the ones I was
wishing for. ;~) I sure could have used the fancy Domino drill with
eccentric off-set when crawling around under the islands and installing
slides on my last drawer installment.

I can just see it. Karl moves into Leon's neighbourhood. Every morning
they meet in the middle of the street. Here's the scenario:

Hi Karl, how's it going today? Fine Karl says, how are you doing? Fine
says Leon. Karl says, Leon, can I borrow your Rotex sander? Sure says
Leon, help yourself. BTW Karl, can I borrow that Domino drill of
yours? Sure, says Karl, feel free to go get it. we'll meet again
tomorrow morning and exchange what we borrowed today for something
else. Great says Leon, have a good day. You too Leon, says Karl.

And so goes the Karl/Leon daily swap meet.

LOL ... you got it, Bubba!

Bill goes to his neighbour and hands him a drill.
The neighbour, John, asks: "What's up with that?"
Bill: "It's just that I like to keep all my tools in one place."