Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Prognostication

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 23:12:04 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 00:49:17 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:

Well, you have *part* of this right, but you haven't taken it to
its logical conclusion. What happens to that extra income when
they spend it? It doesn't
just evaporate. They're spending it on *something*.

False assumption. It often goes into unspent money - savings.
Or... it

Cites, please?

Nope - because you snipped my full answer Larry, and cherry picked
the one piece of it that you thought you could take exception to.
That's all about trying to create the illusion that I said something
I didn't, which you then offer some sort of counter to. It's called
a red-herring.

What did I snip that you feel is necessary for someone to understand
that concept, Mike? The two full sentences I quoted composed it well.

BTW, nice deflection.

You snipped where I made my point that the money often goes unspent on the
economy as is instead used for savings or paying down debt. Cites? Heck -
that was one of the moaning points of the administration that the stimulous
monies were being used that way and did not stimulate the economy has was
hoped. Can't understand why the "Cites, please" response to that.

--

-Mike-