Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default A Prognostication

On 8/4/2011 5:49 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
On 8/4/2011 12:49 PM, Swingman wrote:

Lawyers, or ANYONE who attended a law school in the country, whether a
member of the bar or not, should be prohibited from serving in the
LEGISLATIVE branch of any local, state and federal government PERIOD!!!!

Let's see: People who actually know something about the law should not
be permitted to make any changes in the law. Only people who are
ignorant of the law should make our laws.

??

Let me put it to you gently: if you don't consider yourself just as
capable of serving in congress as some damned lawyer, you certainly
don't want to be arguing that point around here because you're
handicapped to start with.

ITMT ... you might want to try to wrap your mind around that joke about
being in the poker game and not being able to recognize the patsy, and
see if that helps.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010