Posted to rec.woodworking
willshak willshak is offline

Default Shim in sizes

wrote the following:
I've done a search and unable to find anyone
who sells washer as shims in a variety of thicknesses
for a variety of bolts. I have tried to create my own
to a degree, but it would be nice to find a variety
pack that I could buy - cheaply - like under $30.

Shopsmith sells a pack in colors that corresponds
to the thickness, but if I remember right, it was
with something else included and it wasn't cheap.

I thought I was a great searcher, but on this particular
quest, I got stumped.

Try the search again with 'bolt shims' as the search item this time.
Anyone got an idea where I could find them?

MJ

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY