Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Prognostication

k-nuttle wrote:

If the government can not work within a balanced budget how do the
states that require the state operate with a balanced budget exist.
Indiana is one of those states and in the obama depression has manage
to end the year with about a 1.3 billion dollar surplus.

State mandates, for one, are different topics from Federal suppliments to
the states. As for Federal manates to states - well, I agree, but that is
not in contrast to anything I stated.

It does not matter if you are a teenager working on a summer job, or
the president of the United States, a budget is critical to managing
your money and remaining solvent.

You, as a previous poster - confuse the issue of balanced budgets with the
matter of proper slalaries. My post was about the latter.

--

-Mike-