Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Prognostication

Swingman wrote:
On 7/31/2011 2:19 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

Well, I'm a little younger than Swing - we had gasoline engines and
school buses when I went to school...

LOL ... hell, even we had gasoline engines in those days. Mine was in
the form of a '49 Willys Jeepster (paid $200 for it out of summer
jobs) that I drove to school so I wouldn't have to ride the bus
(unless Diana Dukes happened to take it because her mother didn't
want her riding with me that day, probably due to the gleam in my
eye).

Understand that gleam in the eye thing... you dirty old dog, you...

--

-Mike-