Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Prognostication

Swingman wrote:

... two cops, I mean two, count'em TWO cops, loaded down with weapons
worthy of a military exercise, came out and ordered me to quit mowing
my postage stamp of a yard at 11:30AM last Sunday ... a yard for
which I pay $13k + a year in property taxes for the privilege; and
half of that to pay for a broken educational system where 61.7% of
the students are from parents who are mostly here illegally, and only
7.8% of the entire student body remotely share my heritage:

$13-freakin'-K? Geezus Swingman - you gotta get outa there. I live in
cental NY (land of high taxes...) and only pay half that for my house and 20
acres. I mow my lawn whenever I damned well please. No noise ordinance in
our town. I restore and paint cars right in my garage, grind and shape
steel, and at the right time of the year, walk right out back in the woods
and shoot deer.

http://www.houstonisd.org/HISDConnec...52 147fa6RCRD

Could not load this link.

What would we do without these types of safeguards on our lives, eh?

We are past due for a revolution, but don't hold your breath. I fought
once, supposedly for this countries _values_ (Ha!) but no way would I
do it again for the current crop of ****head "citizens".

AMEN BROTHER!!! Preach it! And... don't forget to mention your "smokin'
hot wife" in your preaching. (google NASCAR & smokin' hot wife if you don't
get it).

You got what you deserved, America ... including a politicized
climate.

Yup.

--

-Mike-