Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default AL spoolgun stuck on high

On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 01:38:35 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 17:49:51 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I'll do that for you, Karl.

I'll take you up on that. "The Kid" just called. He bought a spoolgun
weld controller for his welder. He asked to borrow the spoolgun for a
project. I'm going to tell him he has to buy me a new amphenol plugin
as part of the deal. Bet he shops eBay for it.

Karl

It'll cost you some garden ripe tomatoes, bud!

You got a deal. Maybe I should toss in some fresh sweet corn. Have I
told you we've got gourmet corn raising down to a fine art? We plant
two varieties at a time eight times during the season. We selected
Ambrosia and Serendipity because they have the best flavor and ripen
about four days apart. This way, there's always a row at the peak of
perfect ripeness. Sweet corn is best eaten very fresh. Julie puts the
water on to boil before going out to harvest. We won't eat 1/2 day old
sweet corn.

Of course, that means you have to come out for another visit.

Karl