Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default How to sour milk

Rich Grise wrote:
Steve B wrote:

My helper got a job. At the job, they have a communal fridge.
There's one guy who will come in and help himself to most anything
there, but likes
milk. They want to get him. Other than letting the milk set out
for a day or two, what's the fast track to come up with some
reeeealy skanky tasting
sour milk? I hope he gets this for youtube.

Has it occurred to you or any of your cow-orkers to simply not put
your personal stuff into a communal fridge with a big "Help Yourself"
sign?

Good Luck!
Rich

Had a guy that liked to poke into other's lunchboxes where I useta work .
Put a very inflammatory note inside my box one time because I KNEW he'd been
in it - he was seen eating something that everyone knew I brought . Of
course he couldn't say anything , because that would be an admission he was
stealing from it . But he wouldn't speak to me or look me in the eye for
several months after .

--
Snag
Learning keeps