Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lifestyle of rich and famous machine tool dealers

"Ignoramus14753" wrote in message
I sold $2,303.42 worth of stuff on ebay only, in the last 31
days. This does not count the $2,000 diesel engine that I sold to its
rebuilder, $1,000 sandblasting pressure pot, $100 anvil, $150 Miller
welder, drill chucks, and more stuff that I cannot even remember.

and a $300 Quincy 10 HP QR-25 compressor (cost $25 plus $40 loading).

The people I know who do this have large warehouses full of junk they can't
sell, or even identify. That's how I bought my load cells for ~5% of their
original price.

jsw