Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AC question

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message ...

Yeah. And then people like me get stuck with editing their stuff into
something that actually can be read. d8-)
I'd much rather write, but in the medical field, I mostly edit.
As for editing the professional writing of Ph.Ds, I demand combat pay for
that, especially when I have to argue with them.
Ed Huntress

As an educated insider I quickly acclimated to the seemingly stilted and
formulaic writing style of chemistry and electronics. The canned phrases
have specific, well-defined meanings just like legal jargon and variations
on them can become misleading. For me they make speed-reading through the
material easier.

jsw