Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AC question

What is it about you, Snag, that makes you so prideful, and
superior? Don't try to deny it. I've read your posts, and
can quote you back at you.

And exactly what is wrong with my punctuation and English
usage ? I
consider my usage of the language to be a cut above most
people I know , and
am a bit peeved that you think you need to comment .

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Snag"
wrote in message ...

Prideful ? PRIDEFUL ??
Bwahahahahahahaha , can't stop laughin' . FYI , I also
have a college
education , and my wife's a teacher . So there !

--
Snag
What is it about you Mor(m)ons that makes you feel like you