Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lifestyle of rich and famous machine tool dealers

On Tue, 02 Aug 2011 23:12:31 -0400, GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at
PTD dot NET wrote:

On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 22:01:39 -0500, Ignoramus13162
wrote:

The question that I have is, do you know anyone who does that sort of
thing and makes a decent living. How does it work in "cold, hard
reality".

and another reality check. Gunner has been doing this for awhile and
isn't getting rich at it. He occasionally runs across similar deals,
although not as frequently as you.

RWL

True enough. Though to be fair..I never pushed Stuff very hard and only
went via word of mouth.

On the other hand..Ive been selling some Stuff on Ebay..and its going
for peanuts..or not at all.

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.