Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default R.C.M.

On 2011-08-05, azotic wrote:
To bad the server that hosts rcm does not block cross posted
crap. I bet 90% of the crap would just disapear. Shure
would make filtering easier.

The problem is that this being usenet, there is no one server.
There are hundreds if not thousands of servers, each serving a more or
less local group of users. So there is not a single pinch point were
the filtering could be applied.

However, I *do* filter out most cross-posted articles at my
newsreader.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564