Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default R.C.M.

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 21:28:08 -0500, Richard
wrote:

All the BS can be depressing, but -

I had to reload Windows on my desk machine. (I hate when that happens!)

Which means 3 or 4 days of setting everything back up properly.
Which also (finally!) includes news group service.

So, while digging though 110 THOUSAND topics I learned that most of the
topics are dead as the dodo. Savagly killed and the bodies left as a
warning to anyone passing by.

So be thankful that this group, despite the noise to signal ratio that
you may not like, is alive.

That's something very special...

Yep, all the others are SO much worse. This is now the only group I
follow. With killfilters, RCM is a pretty good group. I learn
something almost every day. And that's not easy for an old fart.

Karl

Ditto to that! Hang in there RCM'ers.