Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default Lifestyle of rich and famous machine tool dealers

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011 22:35:03 -0700, "Howard Beal"
wrote:

you can make a decent living (Long Term) selling to the HSM market.

Just a small offering from my point of view after 32 years in business.

Best Regards
Tom.

That's what I told a nearby machinery dealer when I bought a machine
from him for a lot less than he normally sold things for. As long as
they have volume of reasonably priced stuff to sell, they'll have a
business. If their source dries up they lose out to the imports.

RWL