Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_2_] Sunworshipper[_2_] is offline

Default Gold and Silver Fun today

On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 13:26:17 -0500, Ignoramus13162

On 2011-08-01, Sunworshipper SW@GWNTUNDRA wrote:
wrote:
Probably shopping for something cool to steal like my wedding ring
they stole.

What do you mean?

Bad cops stealing from pawn shops.

That's kind of shocking, how do they steal exactly? What is the scam?

I was kinda joking in a way and not. Cop tells shop that something is
stolen and somehow gets lost but is at home. Like the one cop that was
gonna kill henry sisneros (sp) the mayor of San Antonio and later HUD
his partner killed him while driving down town, they found something
like 1,300 guns at his house. Now Ig, how do you thing this cop
acquired all those guns?

So, the cop tells the shop that the ring is stolen and "confiscates"
it, but the ring is "lost" and never gets to the police?

Right. Kind of like mexico where the cop is eyeing up your car when
you get pulled over and says ' Muy bueno coche...' (Very beautiful
automobile...).

Or probably the way the KGB really is and not as the patriot narc.
(rat) (boy scout).

SW