Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic[_4_] azotic[_4_] is offline

Default Gold and Silver Fun today

"William Bagwell" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 00:01:49 -0500, Ignoramus11951
wrote:

A lot of them started buying precious metals only recently. Perhaps,
before this they were picking up metal scrap from people's garbage or
were real estate agents. Now they are in precious metals.

Not only pawn shops, but around me are at least four stand alone stores
that
buy nothing /but/ precious metals. Three of them even have folks standing
at
the street holding up "We Buy Gold!" signs. Obviously have to be ripping
people
off big time to afford rent and all the other overhead.
--
William

You can do better selling PM on ebay, people are buying at near spot and
sometimes over. Of course you run the risk of being scamed.

Best Regards
Tom.