Bruce

Default I need a new saw blade for my mitre saw?

In rec.woodworking
"Duane" wrote:

I have the chopmaster on my dewalt sliding cms. I is ok, but I would not
spend the money again for one. I don't see enough of an improvemnt over the
included blade to justiify the cost.

I'm happy with the 12" Dewalt from the borg. It was a 2 pack with a 32
tooth and an 80 tooth for around $60. I have never used the 32 tooth but
would if I was doing a deck or something. The 80 tooth cuts endgrain as
smooth as my Forrest WWII rips. I'm really pleased with it. The only
complaint is that the yellow coating comes off onto the wood for the first
couple dozen cuts.