Posted to uk.d-i-y
Newshound Newshound is offline

Default Spark plug for small genny?

On 01/08/2011 00:59, Gary wrote:
On 31/07/2011 19:49, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:23:38 +0100, Newshound wrote:

I have one of those very common 650 watt two stroke chinese generators,

Try a google and see what you can find out directly or by infering
from spares available for others, then see which one looks like the
one you have.

Can anyone suggest a suitable replacement?

Take the broken one with you when you go to buy the replacement. Try
a garden machinery place rather than a car place.

Is it likely to be fussy?

Plugs have a multitude or ratings, temperature bands etc etc. The
thing would probably run with almost anything of the correct physical
size but how long it would last is another matter.

I have the wolf 800 watt 2 stroke and this is the correct plug for it:-
BR5ES NGK SPARK
essential-classic-car-parts on ebay are a good suplyer and it cost £1.35
this time last year.

Hope that helps

Gary

Excellent, just what I wanted, thanks