Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default He agreed to the Hardinge/Triumph Swap!!

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 08:09:01 -0700 (PDT), "Denis G."
wrote:

On Jul 26, 3:58*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
Yayyy!!!!

I swapped this.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/HardingeTFB

for this

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Trumpet#

Yahooo!!!

Now I only have to wait a few weeks until he can get here with his
Trumpet..and I can load the Hardinge for him. G

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

The dogs will go nuts waiting for their turn in the side car.

Ayup! The ex hates riding on motorcycles..and Im sure she will hate the
side hack..so its gonna be the dogs G

Gunner