Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Manufacturing Job Fair "Dress Professionally"???

Gunner Asch on Tue, 26 Jul 2011 00:07:24 -0700
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:10:59 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:28:37 -0700
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:54:58 -0400, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

On 7/22/2011 7:44 AM, Ignoramus29156 wrote:
If there is one thing that I hate, it is waking up early and going to work.

Some of the guys are coming in at 5:00 AM in this heat. Everybody else
in starting at 6:00 AM, they asked and it's fine by me. Flex-time helps
everybody, the machines run longer per day without overtime.

I much prefer going in at 5-7pm and working 8-10 hours from that point.

So did I. But in the summer, you miss all the dark.

Not in California. G

That's right, you got long nights down there.

In the winter, I'd only see the sun the ten minutes it took to get
to work. Selah.

but then..Im nocturnal by nature.

Nice thing about second or third shift - fewer suits around.

Ayup.

Makes servicing machines in clients shops easier too, when there isnt
all the gawkers floating around.

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!