Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] alan200@iinet.net.oz is offline

Default Just checkin' in

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:17:23 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

on Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:10:00 +0800 typed in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

New residence should be completed about the end of August,
then I can get my workshop set up in my half of the shed.

You need a bigger shed. B-)

I agree, but the local council will not allow a larger shed on the
property without going through a full council meeting to obtain
planning approval, paying extra fees and all the nearest 5 neighbours
on each side agreeing. If we had gone for a smaller shed approval
would have been immediate. We went for 10% over or 180 square metres
instead of the supposed maximum of 165, which was the maximum
"oversize" permitted for "drones" discretion.

Just for your interest, this is it.
http://www.nearmap.com/?ll=-32.19100...h&nmd=20110420

map has not been updated since April

Alan