Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dav1936531@is.invalid is offline

Default The Great Kull

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:21:32 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:15:08 -0400, lid wrote:

Do you have a pass-key/identification card granting you access to the
D.U.M.B.'s (Deep Underground Military Bunkers)? I didn't think you
did. You, therefore, (whether you want to believe it or not) are
slated for extermination. If you weren't, you would have such a
pass-key to the "Ark" of the survival bunkers.

So you would rather bumble around posting buffoonery that makes you look
even worse the fool, than answer a very simply question?

Gunner

No. I just happen to think that anyone who actually believes that only
leftist are going to be sorted out and "culled" by some type of
program doesn't understand the nature of the comming chaos/World
War/New World Order.

You know, the comming New World Order announced by rightest super
hero/Skull and Bones man GHW Bush?

Did you think he was kidding? Do you think he and the globalist
minions don't have a plan to carry their agenda of forming a New World
Order out? What do you think their New World Order is?

I didn't see your inclusion of you pass-key/DUMB addmission card
number in your post. Because you don't have one and either do I.
Because WE are not a planned for part of the New World Order.
Dave