Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default Filters (again)

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 02:24:33 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 21:19:30 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

As much as I dislike moderated newsgroups, I would join one in a heartbeat.
rec.guns is moderated, and is a fine group.

And rec.guns had 14 posts this past week.

I think that used to be a high one day posting on fido.firearms back
in the day, and many comments were from guys who had experience, not
just theory. The guys are still out there, but scattered on different
forums now.

RWL