Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obama has created more hatred and disunity than any president in history.

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 10:36 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 18, 2:24 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

It is. And it's well-deserved turnabout for "leftards," "libruls," and
the
rest of the invective we hear from the mouth-breathing right wing here
on
this NG.

--
Ed Huntress
And you believe it is important to use that expression here for what

Dan

The denigrators. And they deserve it. For too many years they've been
running free. Lately it's gotten out of hand.

Fortunately, they're mostly not too bright, like the fool who made claims
about selling gold coins in India, who didn't check first to see that it's
serious crime there.

They're mostly fools and poseurs. They are not conservatives. They are
right-wing malcontents, and if you just leave them alone, they take over
the
NG.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed...I easily recognize your compassion and restraint that you are
displaying in this discussion.

I am positively impressed..and I am not a person easily impressed.

While many of the conservative a-holes here will try to beat you up,
please remember that some of us strongly support you and your
comments.

TMT

Thanks for the kind words, TMT. But don't worry. I can't take someone who's
eaten out of dumpsters, holds world records in sailboats and motorcycles
g, runs up a $300,000 debt to the taxpayers, and then quotes approvingly
the invocations of Immanuel Kant and German ontologists, seriously. d8-)

They are such b.s.'ers that they undermine themselves at every turn. All you
have to do is to be honest about the facts. Sooner or later, they're left
with nothing but bluster.

--
Ed Huntress